Sunday, August 25, 2019

Time Strategies

I read the article called "Why Time Management is Ruining Our Lives" and that was unexpectedly a lot longer of a read than I was expecting. But MAN! I felt like I just went through ten minutes of an existential crisis reading that thing. I'm going on my fifth year here a the university of Oklahoma and for the past four years including the summer time has just been non-stop going. Everything has gone by so fast that I often find myself a little bit sad at how fast the year has gone by. As a matter of fact, when I don't do anything for a day I feel like an absolute sloth. Being busy all the time has created this anxiety and and fear of not being busy. It was a great read and I decided to bookmark it to read it again when I'm a little bit more alert to read again!

I found this picture when I was looking for a relevant picture for this post
travis with a ch

No comments:

Post a Comment