Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Patrick in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina... My Favorite Place

One of my favorite memories this summer was this summertime when Albert took me along with him during his adventure in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. Sneads Ferry is a tiny shrimping community with lots of cultures and the community was absolutely amazing and welcoming. It was on June 10th at around 5:40pm that he took me out and positioned me for some cool photos on the horizon of the pier. The second photo is of me on the hood of his car next to the seafood restaurant Blackbeard.

Both of these photos were taken personally from my iphone SE

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh, you AND Patrick are back, Albert! So, Patrick, please tell Albert "welcome back" from me... I am so curious what you (plural!) are going to do with the Myth-Folklore adventure to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete