Sunday, September 8, 2019

Feedback strategies

The articles I read were five reasons to stop saying good job and the trouble with amazing.
One thing that really stood out to me about the first article were the different ways to give effective feedback instead of just saying "good job." I have a one year old nephew now and I think these are great ideas to instill in kids when they're young and to train myself on how to properly talk to myself and making my praise specific. Next, the second article was great with the anecdote on the Samba class. I think that the phrases we use for praise have gotten watered down and lose their meaning if EVERYTHING we do is AMAZING...

You're Doing Amazing Sweetie Sarcastic Nancy Pelosi Parody Greetingcard
nancy pelosi saying good job. good job nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment