Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

So far I am very happy with the reading and my progress! I use this class as an opportunity to explore creative writing techniques. My favorite story so far has probably been "Patrick the Sailor" because that's my first time using a first-person narrative from a different person's perspective. Next, the chance to write about something that I just came up with and have other people read it is super positive as well! I like hearing about what people think about my writing and it encourages me to write better stuff! Perhaps one thing that I will try out is focusing on different strategies for my reading notes. Then I can type a story that I have never tried before!


Patrick praying. Captures from my person photos.

I really like that photo because I saw it on a meme. I use it all the time in text conversations and I just love that it looks like he's praying to some divinity. So really, I chose that photo because I think it's the funniest photo.

Looking forward, I need to get better at my reading notes. They're not as good as useful to me as because i never refer to them when I write my story. I'm going to focus on "beautiful sentences" nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment